Availability and availability of healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables
- Urban and peri-urban agriculture and their importance in the production of nutritious, sustainable and safe food.
- Food deserts and food swamps.
- Reduction of losses and waste of fruits and vegetables.
- Agrifood industry innovation for the production of healthy and affordable food.
- Role of the sector in the sustainable development goals. Spain, production of nutritious and safe fruits and vegetables.
- Sustainable use of natural resources in the production, distribution and marketing of fruits and vegetables.
Improvement of eating habits and food environment
- Trends in consumption and the adjustment of policies to promote the consumption of fruits and vegetables. Communication and marketing in fruits and vegetables.
- Public policies for the promotion of fruits and vegetables consumption and their contribution to food and nutritional security, for a healthy life.
- Healthy eating throughout the life span: Promotion of healthy and active lifestyles.
- Facilitating environments (school, work, community) of healthy eating, prescription of fruit and vegetables in health settings, food based dietary guideline, food literacy.
- Consumer awareness to drive the change of eating habits.
- Horticultural innovation to facilitate fruits and vegetables consumption.